Are you looking for the ideal place to rent in Kissimmee, FL or are you a real estate investor looking to buy in Kissimmee, Florida? As seasoned experts in the real estate industry, we understand the importance of finding the perfect location that meets the needs and desires of long-term renters. This comprehensive guide on the popular areas in Kissimmee, Florida that Renters love informs savvy investors where to buy. Whether you seek a serene suburban environment, proximity to theme parks, or vibrant urban living, Kissimmee has something to offer everyone.
Exploring the Kissimmee, FL Rental Landscape
Kissimmee, FL, is a diverse and exciting city with numerous neighborhoods and communities. Let’s dive into the top areas that renters prefer in this vibrant city:
- Remington: This delightful community offers a range of amenities and a prime location in the heart of Kissimmee. As a prospective long-term renter, you’ll find Remington is a haven of comfort and convenience, with all the necessary facilities to ensure a pleasant living experience. Check out the Remington page for more details.
- Downtown Kissimmee Is the city’s heartbeat, offering an excellent mix of shopping, dining, and cultural experiences. With tree-lined streets and historical landmarks, it provides a unique charm that appeals to many long-term renters. There are new apartment complexes in the process of being built overlooking Lake Toho.
3. Celebration Known for its picturesque neighborhoods and community events, Celebration is a highly sought-after area for renters. It boasts a small-town atmosphere with modern amenities, making it an attractive option for families and young professionals.
4. Lake Nona is a rapidly growing community with top-notch medical facilities, excellent schools, recreational activities such as Boxi Park, major restaurant chains, hospitals, XL soccer and adventure park, and more. Its serene access to major highways and amenities attracts long-term renters looking for everything at their fingertips.
5. Kissimmee Bay: Another award-winning gated Golf Course Community with townhouses and single-family homes. Fifteen minutes from Orlando International Airport, with membership options to Kissimmee, Bay Country Club. Close to East Lake and across the road from Remington Golf Club.
6. Flora Ridge is a growing community with a range of housing options and is right by the loop with easy access to major roads, shopping, theme parks, and restaurants., It’s a popular choice for renters seeking a quick commute from Orlando via 417.
7. The Loop is a bustling commercial district with numerous retail stores, restaurants, and entertainment options, providing a lively atmosphere for renters who crave urban living. Several apartment complexes are being built in the area.
8. Buenaventura Lakes is a diverse and culturally rich community with various restaurants, schools, shops, close to Orlando International Airport with easy access to 417, Osceola Parkway, and Florida’s Turnpike, theme parks, and more, making it an excellent choice for those who enjoy a vibrant atmosphere.
9 Fortune Road 34744 It’s often overlooked and offers small communities with single-family homes close to East Lake Toho, BVL, schools, shops, Valencia Community College, Gateway High, and more; also home to Fortune Road Athletic Complex and close to lake view plaza shopping mall.
10. Boggy Creek Features the well-known Austin-Tindall Sports Complex, East Lake Fish Camp, schools, and neighborhoods close to Orlando International Airport, Lake Nona, 417, and downtown Orlando.
11. Kissimmee Park Road/Neptune Road/Kings Highway area Kissimmee Park Road has a nature preserve. It is a tranquil area with spacious custom small neighborhoods and tract home properties in a rural atmosphere. Renters who enjoy nature and a slower pace will find it an appealing choice.
12. The Oaks: Another large community with townhouses, single-family homes, and large spacious free-standing homes. It has a golf course and tree-lined streets and is across the road from a good shopping center. It’s close to schools with easy access to Downtown Kissimmee and Orlando.
13. Pleasant Hill: Pleasant Hill is a vibrant area with many communities with a mix of residential properties like townhouse communities, single-family homes, farms, commercial properties, schools, and shops, making it suitable for renters seeking a blend of suburban living and urban conveniences.
14. Bellalago is a waterfront community with access to Lake Tohopekaliga and resort-style amenities, attracting renters seeking a luxurious living experience. It has a school and access to Lake Toho; it’s considered a highly desirable place to live.
15. Poinciana offers affordable housing options for renters on a budget while still providing access to schools, shopping centers, and recreational facilities. Drive a little, save a lot is the philosophy here, but it does cost you more time and gas to get to Orlando if you work there.
16. Medieval Times Area West 192 This area has many smaller communities popular with hospitality/entertainment workers. Places like Winwood Cay, Country Creek, Creekside, Indian Point, Eagle Creek, and more! Single-family homes close to Wal-Mart, shopping restaurants, and major roads.
17. Emerald Island Resort offers swimming pools, tennis courts, and lush landscaping for renters seeking a gated community with resort-like amenities. A mix of townhouses and single-family homes.
18. Indian Ridge, Indian Creek, Sunset Lakes, and the Formosa Gardens are located in the West 192, slightly older, and provide renters with a comfortable living environment close to shops, restaurants, and theme parks.
19. Westside is a street lined with smaller desirable neighborhoods and offers townhouses, condos, single-family homes, and larger estate-style homes. It boasts Westside School K-8, close to Margaritaville.
Your Local Kissimmee Real Estate Brokers
McCormack Realty & Renters Choice Homes is family-owned and operated, established in 1996 in Kissimmee, Florida. Since then, we have been helping buyers, sellers, investors, and renters with all their real estate needs. Contact us for free advice and help with your property needs at 407-933-2367 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the key factors when choosing a rental area in Kissimmee, FL?
When choosing a rental area in Kissimmee, FL, consider proximity to amenities, schools, and your workplace. Consider your lifestyle preferences, whether you prefer a serene suburban setting or a vibrant urban environment.
2. Are there any pet-friendly rental areas in Kissimmee?
Yes, many areas in Kissimmee are pet-friendly. Check with individual landlords or property management companies to confirm their pet policies.
3. What are the average rental prices in Kissimmee, FL?
Rental prices in Kissimmee vary depending on the area, property type, and amenities. On average, you can expect to pay around $1,800 to $5,000 monthly for a rental property.
4. Are there any neighborhoods with good schools in Kissimmee?
Yes, Kissimmee has several neighborhoods with reputable schools.
5. Can I find furnished rental properties in Kissimmee?
Yes, some communities in Kissimmee offer furnished rental properties, especially resort-style communities, and vacation rentals.
With its diverse range of neighborhoods and communities, Kissimmee, FL, offers something for every long-term renter. Whether you’re seeking a family-friendly environment, resort-style living, or easy access to entertainment, this city has it all. Take the time to explore each area and consider your lifestyle preferences to find the perfect spot that feels like home.