9 Reasons Why Short Terms are Better!
If you’re trying to decide whether to make your home a short term rental or a long term rental, we can help. Our team has provided Kissimmee property management for both types of properties. There are nine reasons why short term rentals are better than long term rentals.
- You get to use your home whenever you want, as long as it’s not booked.
- You can keep an owner’s closet, where you’re able to keep your shorts and suntan lotion and all the things you like to use when you’re in Florida but don’t need in your own home.
- You don’t have to worry about getting lost from the airport when you take a vacation. You know where you’re going and where the gas station is. You also know the best restaurants.
- There’s no need to figure out how things work. This is your home and you’ve been there before.
- You have a guest book so people can leave nice comments to tell you how much they enjoyed your home.
- You will be expected to give your home to friends and family, and they often want to use it in July and August.
- You’ll get to go shopping at the local supermarket and the department store every time you come to replace items missing and damaged while other people are staying in the home.
- Hundreds of people sleep in your beds, so you have a good excuse to change your furniture every five years.
- Maintenance costs might be high, but your home will still look as good as the day you bought it.
Owning a vacation home is like having a gym membership. You have to use it to get the most out of it. Otherwise, it will just drain your bank account.
If you have any questions about short term property management in Kissimmee, please contact us at McCormack Realty & Renters Choice Homes.