Do you own a rental property in Orlando
What you really need is property management that you can count on. A company looking after your house in Florida, who treats it as well as you do, keeping an eye on everything from top to bottom both inside, outside and around the garden. They should be dealing with maintenance when it needs doing to keep the property in good order and nipping potential issues in the bud to save you money in the long term. If work does need doing, it should be approved by the owner then carried out to a high standard by a licensed professional at an agreed reasonable cost.
Choosing The Right Management Company
From your own experience you’ll know how many management companies there are in the Kissimmee area and how difficult it is to find someone you can trust with your investment home. McCormack Realty and Renters Choice Homes have stood the test of time, with over 25 years experience in property management in the Kissimmee, Davenport and Orlando area, we are the right people to care for your investment home.
McCormack Realty and Renters Choice Homes. ‘where our bottom line is your peace of mind’
We offer two competitive management programs. Most services are inclusive with our executive package. Our discounted $99 per month program is an, ‘A la carte’, you just pay for the services you need, which varies from house to house and tenant to tenant. If you live locally and are willing to do some of the services yourself, the a-la carte program might be right for you. Typically out of state owners save more with the inclusive executive package.
We are a full service licensed real estate brokerage helping investors buy, rent and sell properties since 1996. Contact us at your convenience in either Country to discuss how we can start saving you money. If it’s time to look at better options, it’s time to call us. ‘Our bottom line means your peace of mind’ email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call USA 407- 933-2367 or UK 0161-300-9595
- Rental market rate valuation
- Extensive marketing and advertising
- Attorney prepared yearly lease documents at the manager’s cost
- Manage tenant relations during the leasing period
- Maintain escrow account for security and rent deposits
- Monthly rent collection
- Monthly disbursals to owner’s US or UK bank account
- Responding to owner’s requests in a timely manner
- Upkeep the property in the best condition with owners consent
- Post late notices when rent payments are late
- Serve the tenants with legal violation notices when needed
- Owner Invoices, leases and licenses are easy accesed
- Owner can view and download customizable statements
- Preparation of year end accounts with 1099’s or 1042T
- Owners notified of repairs and tenants requests
- Schedule and oversee repairs as needed
- On call 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Arrange pool servicing, pest control and lawn cutting if needed
- Professional property inspections
- Schedule drive by inspections frequently
- Make a final inspection at the conclusion of the lease
- Disburse and withhold security deposits as required
Our new and improved rental listing module is on its way for now please click the button below to be take to Nicole’s agent page for our rentals. This will open a new tab and may be blocked by a popup blocker if you do not see it.
This is the final part in our three part blog series on selling a home in Florida.read more
Our second part in this three part blog series on how to sell your home in Florida covers what happens once you receive an offer on your property. The first thing you need to do is consider the offer carefully. It could be 10 to 12 pages long.read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90tYKp9NC0Q&feature=youtu.be In our three-part property management blog series, we’re talking about selling a home in Kissimmee. In this piece, we’ll discuss finding a qualified and experienced real estate agent. If owning a...read more